- Connecting people and facilities
- Sharing best practices
- Preparing educators and technologists
WHAT’S IN A WORD?
Through the connections and networking that resulted from my projects with JCCC, especially the Office of Foreign Studies and through them with Uganda, I met Steven Youngblood, the journalist who is a professor at Park and is Director of their program of “Peace Journalism.” I was especially interested in their projects…
Want to become a Sponsor? Learn more about how you can help build the Kansas City simulation community.
KCRSA Spring 2021 Virtual Meeting :
Diversity and Inclusion in Simulation-Based Education: Addressing Health Disparities and Patient Outcomes
Speaker: Dana Baker, MBA, MS, MLS (ASCP)
Assistant Professor, Dept of Clinical Laboratory Sciences
School of Health Professions | The University of Kansas Medical Center
Spring Meeting will be held Online June 4th
For more information please contact Kathy Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org
On The Radar
13th Annual Healthcare Simulation Conference
September 17, 2021
Keynote Speakers: Susie Kardong-Edgren and Pamela Jeffries
Check back for Updates
Support your professional development by joining this new and growing field of education.
Pre-briefing—Setting up your Simulation and Learning for Success | Suggestions for VR and Face2Face Simulation Format
- Vanessa Schott MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Melanie Stroda University of St Mary
- Discuss how to improve your Simulation using Pre-Brief time:
- Do you require assignments to participate in Simulation?
- How do your orient to your simulation center? To scenarios?
- How else do you provide safe environment for the learners?
- What changes have you made for Virtual Simulation?
Available Positions or Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational exploration: Internships, Mentors
- Volunteers for a simulation event; moulage, confederate, SP role
- Equipment sharing or specialized set-up
Review Jobs / Opportunities
- Date posted
- Type of Request
- Position title/event
- Link or contact