JCCC Annual Healthcare Conference
Jon Batenhorst (KCRSA BOD Member) and Traci Jackson (KCRSA Member) representing Johnson County EMS at the JCCC Annual Healthcare Conference
The Kansas City Regional Simulation Alliance (KCRSA) seeks to leverage the simulation learning community to accomplish together what we cannot do alone. Jointly we will work to foster growth in simulation education by
- Connecting people and facilities
- Sharing best practices
- Preparing educators and technologists
“KCRSA partners with the KC Art Institute and KC Public Schools to Distribute COVID-19 Educational Coloring Books to Area Schools”
KCRSAs coloring book project was featured in a KMBC Channel 9 News Story in March 2021.
President Kathy Carver is featured in the news story.
“Coloring book helps children understand the COVID-19 pandemic”.
15th Annual Healthcare Simulation Conference
2023 Save the Date TBD
Please join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable
2022-2023 Save the Dates
January 9th, 2023
February 13th, 2023
April 17th, 2023
June 19th, 2023
KCRSA Research Committee is hosting a series of research roundtables this year for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing. Members can attend to learn about local simulation research, provide members feedback on their projects, and to connect with others. You can also present your project- email us to inquire about presenting.
To register to join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable series- RSVP here so we can provide you details on joining us in person or virtually.
- What? Research roundtables for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing.
- Where? Designate in person or virtual when you register with the above link: Childrens Mercy Adele Hall Campus, CMRI - First Floor Conference Room
2401 Gillham Road
- Who? We invite members and non-members of KCRSA to present and participate in the research roundtables. All are welcome!
Want to become a Sponsor? Learn more about how you can help build the Kansas City simulation community.
WHAT’S IN A WORD?
Through the connections and networking that resulted from my projects with JCCC, especially the Office of Foreign Studies and through them with Uganda, I met Steven Youngblood, the journalist who is a professor at Park and is Director of their program of “Peace Journalism.” I was especially interested in their projects…
Support your professional development by joining this new and growing field of education.
Available Positions or Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational exploration: Internships, Mentors
- Volunteers for a simulation event; moulage, confederate, SP role
- Equipment sharing or specialized set-up
Review Jobs / Opportunities
KCRSA is open to communicating Simulation Career Employment, Educational or Volunteer opportunities for our healthcare simulation community.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and link to the organization or event.
Information will be posted for 8 weeks or until the event date.
Information on the Jobs Page
- Date posted
- Type of Request
- Position title/event
- Link or contact