KCRSA Spring 2023 HEALTH EQUITY
FREE Registration for this event
Date: April 28, 2023
Time: 12:00-4:30 pm
Location: Kauffman Conference Center
4801 Rockhill Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64110
Sponsored by Health Forward
For more information download the PDF
or please contact KCRSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strengthen Your Simulation Expertise at the 15th Annual Kansas City Healthcare Simulation Conference
Simulation in Healthcare Education: Going Beyond Boundaries
- Friday, Sep. 22, 2023
- Regnier Center, Johnson County Community College
Explore the latest in patient outcomes alongside simulation scholars from across the globe. Take part in hands-on workshops promoting learning and observation led by esteemed experts.
Featuring keynotes from internationally recognized specialists at the Israel Center for Medical Simulation and the Mayo Clinic.
Back this Year! Call for Abstracts!
More information forthcoming on the conference website soon!
The deadline for abstract submission is May 31st.
Notification of acceptance will be on June 31st.
Academic Healthcare Educators, Simulation Practitioners, and Simulation Staff are encouraged to attend this innovative consortium.
Register for the early bird rate, now through May 1 at jccc.edu/SimConference
Johnson County Community College
University of Kansas
Kansas City Regional Simulation Alliance
Please join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable
2022-2023 Save the Dates
February 13th, 2023
April 17th, 2023
June 19th, 2023
KCRSA Research Committee is hosting a series of research roundtables this year for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing. Members can attend to learn about local simulation research, provide members feedback on their projects, and to connect with others. You can also present your project- email us to inquire about presenting.
To register to join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable series- RSVP here so we can provide you details on joining us in person or virtually.
- What? Research roundtables for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing.
- Where? Designate in person or virtual when you register with the above link: Childrens Mercy Adele Hall Campus, CMRI - First Floor Conference Room
2401 Gillham Road
- Who? We invite members and non-members of KCRSA to present and participate in the research roundtables. All are welcome!
Benefits of Membership
- Paid Registration for the KCRSA Bi-Annual Meetings
- Access to KCRSA Website
- Resources Sharing
- Research and Presentations
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Grant Opportunities
- Scenario Depository
- Special interest groups
Join KCRSA for a nominal fee of $25/yr