15th Annual Healthcare Simulation Conference
2023 Save the Date TBD
Please join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable
2022-2023 Save the Dates
January 9th, 2023
February 13th, 2023
April 17th, 2023
June 19th, 2023
KCRSA Research Committee is hosting a series of research roundtables this year for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing. Members can attend to learn about local simulation research, provide members feedback on their projects, and to connect with others. You can also present your project- email us to inquire about presenting.
To register to join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable series- RSVP here so we can provide you details on joining us in person or virtually.
- What? Research roundtables for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing.
- Where? Designate in person or virtual when you register with the above link: Childrens Mercy Adele Hall Campus, CMRI - First Floor Conference Room
2401 Gillham Road
- Who? We invite members and non-members of KCRSA to present and participate in the research roundtables. All are welcome!
Benefits of Membership
- Paid Registration for the KCRSA Bi-Annual Meetings
- Access to KCRSA Website
- Resources Sharing
- Research and Presentations
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Grant Opportunities
- Scenario Depository
- Special interest groups
Join KCRSA for a nominal fee of $25/yr