- Connecting people and facilities
- Sharing best practices
- Preparing educators and technologists
WHAT’S IN A WORD?
Through the connections and networking that resulted from my projects with JCCC, especially the Office of Foreign Studies and through them with Uganda, I met Steven Youngblood, the journalist who is a professor at Park and is Director of their program of “Peace Journalism.” I was especially interested in their projects…
Want to become a Sponsor? Learn more about how you can help build the Kansas City simulation community.
14th Annual Healthcare Simulation Conference
2022 Agenda and Theme
September 16, 2022 0900-1500 CST
- 14th Annual Kansas City Healthcare Simulation Conference
- Friday, Sep. 16, 2022 |Online and in-person | Regnier Center 101, JCCC
- Featuring Jessica Nordell, New York Times’ best-selling author of “The End of Bias: A Beginning”
- Healthcare biases have detrimental effects. You can be the change
RSVP today at jccc.edu/simconference
KCRSA Fall 2021 Virtual Meeting :
Please join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable series
Monday, September 19th, 2022
KCRSA Research Committee is hosting a series of research roundtables this year for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing. Members can attend to learn about local simulation research and to connect with others!
Please join us for the KCRSA Research Roundtable series on September 19, 2022.
- What? Research roundtables for those involved in simulation research to share scholarly projects they are working on for feedback and idea/ resource sharing.
- When? September 19, 2022 4pm
- Where? Childrens Mercy Hospital, CMRI - First Floor Conference Room 1 OR virtual via Microsoft Teams
- Who? We invite members and non-members of KCRSA to present and participate in the research roundtables. All are welcome!
Presenter #1: Dr. Cecenas, MD,
Can you do it FAST- ER?: Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma on ED Rotations and the Development of Competency
Presenter #2: Dr. Hoover Mock, MD,
Trauma Video Review and applying movement tracing and Human Factors Analysis to Guide Room Re-design
KCRSA Spring 2022
KCRSA Spring All-Member Meeting Announcement:
“Simulation is No Joke, We're Not Foolin’ !"
April 1st, 2022
Kansas City University (there will be a zoom/hybrid option); https://www.kansascity.edu
For more information please contact KCRSA at email@example.com
Registration is OPEN!
13th Annual Healthcare Simulation Conference - VIRTUAL
Trending Emergence of Simulations and Digital Technologies in Education and Practice
September 17, 2021 0900-1500 CST
Keynote Speakers: Susie Kardong-Edgren and Pamela Jeffries
Support your professional development by joining this new and growing field of education.
Available Positions or Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational exploration: Internships, Mentors
- Volunteers for a simulation event; moulage, confederate, SP role
- Equipment sharing or specialized set-up
Review Jobs / Opportunities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and link to the organization or event.
Information will be posted for 8 weeks or until the event date.
Information on the Jobs Page
- Date posted
- Type of Request
- Position title/event
- Link or contact