- Connecting people and facilities
- Sharing best practices
- Preparing educators and technologists
WHAT’S IN A WORD?
Through the connections and networking that resulted from my projects with JCCC, especially the Office of Foreign Studies and through them with Uganda, I met Steven Youngblood, the journalist who is a professor at Park and is Director of their program of “Peace Journalism.” I was especially interested in their projects…
Want to become a Sponsor? Learn more about how you can help build the Kansas City simulation community.
KCRSA Fall 2021 Virtual Meeting :
Registration Coming Soon
Fall Meeting will be held Online
November 12th, 2021
Meeting Agenda Coming soon
For more information please contact KCRSA at email@example.com
Registration is OPEN!
13th Annual Healthcare Simulation Conference - VIRTUAL
Trending Emergence of Simulations and Digital Technologies in Education and Practice
September 17, 2021 0900-1500 CST
Keynote Speakers: Susie Kardong-Edgren and Pamela Jeffries
Support your professional development by joining this new and growing field of education.
Diversity and Inclusion in Simulation-Based Education: Addressing Health Disparities and Patient Outcomes
- Speaker Was: Dana Baker, MBA, MS, MLS (ASCP)
- Assistant Professor, Dept of Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- School of Health Professions | The University of Kansas Medical Center
- Spring Meeting was be held Online
- June 4th, 2021
- Review the Meeting Agenda
Available Positions or Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational exploration: Internships, Mentors
- Volunteers for a simulation event; moulage, confederate, SP role
- Equipment sharing or specialized set-up
Review Jobs / Opportunities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and link to the organization or event.
Information will be posted for 8 weeks or until the event date.
Information on the Jobs Page
- Date posted
- Type of Request
- Position title/event
- Link or contact